FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How are children grouped?
- Is lunch provided, are snacks included or extra?
- Is water available, can my child bring a water bottle?
- Are activities modified during excessively hot weather conditions?
- What do campers do on rainy days?
- What athletic equipment do parents have to provide?
- Can non-swimmers participate in the water ski and boating program?
- What kind of supervision and safety procedures are used at the pool and lake?
- What is the Camper Counselor ratio?
- How do you keep kids clothing from getting lost or mixed up?
- Do you offer extended hours for working parents?
- If I drop off my child can someone else pick him/her up?
- Do you have a Nurse or Doctor on staff?
- Are Camp Redwood T-shirts required?