- DAY CAMP STARTS Monday, June 29, 2015. DAY CAMP HOURS are from 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday
- CANTEEN: Ice cream and soda may be purchased for $1.00 each, cash should be brought daily
- MEDICAL FORM: Must be completed by family doctor and sent in before camp starts or may be brought in on the camper’s first day…Must be signed by parent
- Daily clothing requirements (may vary by age) to be brought daily in a gym bag -or back pack WITH NAME ON EACH ITEM
- jeans or long pants
- two pairs underwear and white socks
- one pair flip flops, sandals or similar for use at swimming pool and lake
- two bathing suits and two towels
- one or two baggies for wet things
- light sweater or sweatshirt plus extra pair shoes for rainy days
- tennis racquet and one can of balls, softball mitt
- Each child brings a bag lunch. The bag lunch should have the child’s name written twice on the outside of the bag –
please do not send lunch boxes!
- sneakers and shoes are a must for all field activities and sandals are for lake/pool activities only
- All items and personal belongings must be marked with the child’s name, so if they are lost or misplaced, the articles can be identified.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: For each child, do not bring valuables such as expensive jewelry, watches and electronic equipment (iPods, cell phones, CD’s, CD Players, Game boys, Camera’s etc.). The camp cannot and will not be held responsible for loss or damage to these items, or any clothing, cash, etc.
- July 4th is a regular camp day.
- If your child will be missing or absent any days please notify the camp two days in advance.
- There are no make-up days!